Snow Much Fun!

A snowy day here last week reminded me of what's to come...ready or not! Faith was standing at the window saying, "Snow harder!! I want to go sledding!" Luckily, her wish didn't come true and within a few hours the snow had melted and the sun was shining again. I don't know about you, but I think it can wait a while before it's time to go sledding! I do love snowmen though. Do you think that's a little contradictory? I especially love our Snow Much Fun set. The snowmen are just so cute and so easy to watercolor.
Ingredients: Snow Much Fun, Petite Pairs (for the inside)
Paper: Wild Wasabi, Watercolor Paper, Regals Designer Series Paper Stack, Subtles Designer Series Paper Stack, Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler
Ink: Black Stazon, Cherry Cobbler, Wild Wasabi, Pumpkin Pie, Soft Suede
Accessories: Aqua Painter, Basic Pearls Jewels, Northern Flurry Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive,Dazzling Details

This card was pretty labor intensive. I don't know why, but for some reason, I just couldn't quite adding just a little bit more! You know me...just one more  little touch. I love this fold too! I did make the edges just 3/4" wide instead of the 1" wide that the original pattern called for. That gave me a little more room for the snowman in the center. Here's a view from the side of him...
The border along the edge is the smaller snowflakes on the embossing folder cut out and added with a little of the Dazzling Detail to give it a little glimmer. Wouldn't a snowflake border punch be awesome? A little more of the Dazzling Detail was added to the snowball and to the embossed snowflakes on the main image.
I love how fast it dries and how mess free it is! You have to try it if you haven't yet!
The inside was layered and stamped with the Petite Pairs Merry Christmas and the stocking from the Snow Much Fun set stamped and colored to match. I probably won't be making a lot of these, but I sure do love this one!
Hope you're not getting snowed on too much yet! Enjoy your weekend and do some stamping!
Lauri

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Work, Work, Work!

Scrapbook on the Walls

Thank You!