In the Works

I've been working on announcements for little Michael (with Faith's help, of course!!). I wanted to share with you the wonderful little tool that has really been helpful to me! Stampin' Up! now has the clear mount guides and I must say I LOVE THEM! They are like cling mounts for the clear blocks and make everything so easy for lining up and getting things straight. Here's a picture of them mounted on one of my blocks that I've been using for the announcements and see how easy it is to line up more than one image!
Ingredients: Clear Mount Perfectly Placed Guides (pg 205) with three of the images from Fox and Friends stamp set mounted on it.

Here's a pictures of the stamped images...still a work in progress!

I'll post another picture of the finished cards. I'm doing 40 announcements and 25 matching thank you cards. Hopefully I can finish them up in the next couple of days!
We have spent a little time exploring our new area. Larry had to find a place to fish! We went to the Ruby Marshes on Sunday afternoon and found a beautiful area to fish and fish and fish! What beautiful country! It was a little hazy on Sunday, so I'm anxious to get there when the sky is clearer and get some better pictures.

The Ruby Marshes

Don't miss out on the special that Stampin' Up! is having this month! When you buy 3 packages of the Designer Series Paper (DSP) you get a package FREE!! Love those papers! I have mine all picked out!

I hope you're all finding some time to stamp during these busy summer months! It's gone by so fast and school here is starting for Larry already on the 10th! Where did the summer go?? Stamp it away!
Lauri

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Work, Work, Work!

Scrapbook on the Walls

Thank You!