Greeting Card Kids Valentine

I finished 20 more cards to add to my ever growing pile of Valentines for the My Golden Valentine program! I love this little girl. She reminds me of my little girls when they were just little toddlers! Oh, the memories! She's such a little cutie, just like they were! She makes me smile and I know that these Valentines will bring a smile too!
Ingredients: Greeting Card Kids, Candy Conversations
Paper: Rose Red, Pretty in Pink, Watercolor Paper, Whisper White
Ink: Rose Red, Black Stazon
Accessories: Watercolor Pencils, Blender Pens, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, 3" Circle Die, Scallop Circle
Die #2, Organza Ribbon, Adorning Accents Embossing Folder, Scallop Edge Punch, Big Shot, Fashionable Hearts Embosslit, Snail Adhesive, Dimensionals


Don't you agree that she's just a little cutie pie? I love the new Adorning Accents Embossing Folder that adds the little hearts to the front...a must have if those aren't already on your list!  The inside was stamped with the stamp Candy Conversations, punched along the edge to match the scallops on the front, then the cut and embossed hearts from the new die, Fashionable Hearts, were added to the corner from the scraps that I had from the front image. I used up lots of little scrap pieces! My scrap bin is getting pretty full again!

It's snowing here today for the first time in a long, long time. I don't think we're supposed to get much, but still cold out there today! It's a good day to work on my huge pile of laundry and get some more Valentines started, don't you think?
Happy Stampin'!
Lauri


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Work, Work, Work!

Scrapbook on the Walls

Thank You!