Retired Accessories

The retired accessories list came out yesterday, and boy, oh boy what a hubbub it caused! Stampin' Up! is changing the pads on the stamp pads, so all of the old style are on the list, along with many, many retiring products! Even some are discounted, so be sure to check it out! They will be retiring the textured card stock, and some of the packages of the 12 x 12 card stock and some of the individual markers. Those retiring will still be available in the assorted packages, so don't worry that they are getting rid of any of the colors! I love that I work for a company that is always improving our products to make them the best on the market!!!!


It's pretty long, so you may want to print it out and mark all the retiring products in your catalog. Remember, these will only be available as supplies last, so if there's something on the list that you really want, don't wait too long to put in your order. It really is GOING, GOING,GONE!!
I talked to a very nice lady on the phone yesterday at Stampin' Up! (since our internet was down again), and she reassured me that the new catalog will be AWESOME!!!! She said that she's been with Stampin' Up! for 12 years and this is her favorite of all the new catalogs that she's seen.  I don't know about you, but I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you want a new catalog, and are not one of my regular club members (they will get them right away) call me to reserve your copy. I'm so excited about Stampin' Up!!!!!
Lauri

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Work, Work, Work!

Scrapbook on the Walls

Thank You!