New Catalog!

I waited all day on Wednesday for the UPS man to deliver my new catalogs. He was a little surprised when I met him at the truck and took his picture with all my catalogs and pre-order! Faith was so happy to help me set them by the door and get the first box opened so we could go through it page by page. You're going to love it! There's lots and lots of fun samples, new stamp sets, beautiful new In Colors, new framelits for the Big Shot, new embossing folders, etc., etc.! I have tons circled to purchase already and Katie says she has to get a second job to get all the things on her wish list!
Isn't she just the cutest little helper?!
All of the club members will get a new catalog from me, but if you're not a club member and would like a new catalog, contact me and I'll hook you up with one! I haven't had a chance to make anything with the new supplies I got... I think I've been drooling over the new catalog too much!
Remember, just a few more weeks to purchase any of the retired sets from the catalog. Get them before they're GONE!
Happy Stampin'!
Lauri



Comments

  1. I hope your husband isn't too jealous of the UPS man. ;) I wonder if that is a first for the UPS man and you really made him feel important. We'll have to call you the Lauri-azzi. Did you give him a link to your blog? :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thanks for stopping by!

Popular posts from this blog

Work, Work, Work!

Scrapbook on the Walls

Thank You!