Fall is in the Air!

School started for my husband, Larry yesterday, and is just around the corner for me! What fun to be going into fall and a regular routine again! I'm really looking forward to my class of 1st and 2nd graders! What joy! The books all came in yesterday, so I'm anxious to spend some time looking through them and finishing up with some lesson plans. I love to be organized!
I worked yesterday on the page that my scrapbooking club will do this week, and I must say, it's one of my favorite pages ever! Yes, EVER!! I just need to add some cute Collin pictures to it and it will be ready to show to you. So, having said that, you'll have to wait until tomorrow to see the page! It's so awesome! I used the page in the Holiday Catalog on page 33 as my starting inspiration, and went from there....can't wait for you to see it!!!
In the mean time, here's a couple of more pictures of the scrapbook pages that I swapped for at convention. As I put pictures on all of these, I will have a whole year's worth of pictures and pages done! I ordered a new album to put them into today, so just need to get those pictures ordered! What great memories to have to look through!

                               
This one is an extra May one that I swapped for. The person that signed up for July in our group didn't show up until we had left, and then it was too late to swap with her. I had already traded for this extra page with the extra August one that I had left.

I love the bright colors of this page, and they really could be used alone as a single page.

This one is November and will make a nice Thanksgiving page. The tree is a neat feature on this page. The leaves are made from different circles punched from DSP.

My favorite time of the year...Fall! This page has lots of texture to it and lots of dimensionals. Love it!

All the the blocks were shaded and put on with dimensionals and the Fall banner was crumpled before adding the letters.

October! Love it, and I'm not a big fan of Halloween! The little monsters on the page have the google eyes added to them,

as does the spider. The web has dazzle added to it too for a little sparkle and glitz.
(Sorry for the sideways! Some days, life is just like that!)

Love the little monsters and their google eyes!

And the last one...Christmas! This is done with the new set in the Holiday catalog and the ornaments hung with Baker's twine.

Beautiful!


 This next project, is one that I've been working on for all of my club members for this month. I saw this pattern on Dawn Olchefske's web site, and just had to make them too! They are so stinkin' cute! These are made with the Perfectly Preserved bundle in the Holiday catalog. Thank you Kay Kalthoff and Mary Alice Bellis for sharing your wonderful creation!

 
Kaye also has a video on how to make them posted on her blog
They are a little time consuming, but so cute and fun! Just a little jar of chocolate! YUM!
Happy Creating!
Lauri

Comments

  1. THANKS shareing, I can see the texture on the leaves Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thanks for stopping by!

Popular posts from this blog

Work, Work, Work!

Scrapbook on the Walls

Thank You!