Let's Get Started

Welcome to my new blog! What a great way to keep up with family and friends and share my paper crafting creations. My granddaughter, Faith has been a big help with setting up my stamping supplies and helping me make a couple of cards. She is such a doll and we're having so much fun together! Here's a card we made for a baby shower. Hope you enjoy it!



Ingredients: Stamp set: Baby Bundle
Paper: Certainly Celery, So Safrron, DSP Subtles Paper Stack, Shimmery White
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: 3/4" and 1" circle punches, Pinking hearts border punch, Vintage trinkets, various colored pencils and crayons, taffeta ribbon

And don't forget the inside!!



Comments

  1. SUPER CUTE!! So exciting about a new baby grandchild in your life.....I can't wait until I have more!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thanks for stopping by!

Popular posts from this blog

Work, Work, Work!

Scrapbook on the Walls

Thank You!