New Simply Scoring Tool

I'm working on a new punch art card for my workshop this weekend, but not finished yet. It was a busy day around here yesterday with all the picnics, parties, and school time that Faith and I had, so not much time to stamp. I think Michael has figured out too that he's got Grandma wrapped around his little finger! He just has to fuss and then laughs at me when I go to him. Such a cutie and growing up so fast! I sure am enjoying my Grandma time! So many blessings!
I wanted to share with you the new scoring tool from Stampin' Up! that came out in the new Holiday Mini Catalog. It makes an easy job out of scoring your cards, especially the ones that have more than one place that you have to score. It comes with three markers for marking where you will be scoring, which takes the guess work out of remembering where it was you wanted to score it! It works wonderful for the Z fold card that I shared a while back and for the gift card holder made with the top note! I whipped out several of them in just a short time for my workshop this weekend.
  Put those tools to work for you! We all can use an extra minute or two of savings to get more time to stamp! Happy Stampin'!
Lauri

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Work, Work, Work!

Scrapbook on the Walls

Thank You!