Nut Case

I can think of several "nut cases" that I'm sending these to for September birthdays. What a fun card! Isn't he just the cutest little nut case you've ever seen?? I love the colors of fall! God paints the trees in such beautiful colors for us to enjoy! Even the sage brush takes on a new color!
Ingredients: Autumn Splendor, Teeny Tiny Wishes (inside)
Paper: Spice Cake, More Mustard, DSP Subtles paper pack, Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Basic Black, Soft Suede
Ink: More Mustard, Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, Daffodil Delight
Accessories: Ornament punch, small oval punch, large oval punch, Owl punch, white pen, black marker, sponge daubers, dimensionals, Big Shot, Square Lattice folder, Neutral brads, 1/2" scalloped ribbon More Mustard,Linen thread, Snail adhesive 

The lid is made by punching the large oval, then re punching in the negative space and the stem is just a scrap of paper cut out. The mouth is the small oval, then reinserted into the punch and shaped. I used a thin strip of scrap paper, stuck it to the oval after I punched it out, then fished it back into the punch and made the smile. Worked great!! A wonderful trick to re punch those little pieces. I put together a page for my book too.


And don't forget the inside!
The leaves were stamped with Early Espresso on Very Vanilla card stock, then sponged with Daffodil Delight, More Mustard, and Cajun Craze. I stamped happy birthday along the bottom in Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, and More Mustard. 
Notice too that I've added a button on the side to find the supply list for the catalog and for the Holiday Mini catalog! If you're paging through the catalog and wonder what they used to make that sample, you can find it on the supply list! I love having the list available to find out how they put the samples together.
Off to do a workshop this morning teaching this little guy...then heading again to SD! I have lots to get organized for a rummage sale at our house next weekend. If you're looking for a real bargain on stuff, stop by next Friday and Saturday! It's just too hard to move too much. I've already brought the most important things...my stamps!  Hope you can find time for all the nut cases in your life!
Happy Stampin'!
Lauri

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Work, Work, Work!

Scrapbook on the Walls

Thank You!