Morning Cup

If you're like me, that first cup of coffee in the morning is really important! Larry is usually up first and gets the pot brewing and most days will bring me my first cup before I even get out of bed! What an awesome husband I have! I've always liked the Morning Cup stamp set, and finally had a chance to get it out and make some cards with it! I've already gotten two of the cards addressed and ready to go out in the mail today. I bet you can think of at least one person that could use a little perking up, can't you?
Isn't it just cheery? I used up a couple of pieces of last years DSP that I had for the background. I decided, I really do have a lot of paper that I've saved (hoarded) and really need to start using! Can any of you relate?
I love the inside too with the coffee cup wheel and that saying just cracks me up...a morning without coffee is like sleep! So true!
Ingrdients: Morning Cup stamp set, Take a Sip Wheel
Paper: Daffodil Delight, retired DSP Greenhouse Gala, Whisper White, Watercolor paper, Pumpkin Pie, Baja Breeze, Poppy Parade
Accessories: Wheel handle, 1/8" Taffeta Daffodil ribbon, Aqua Painter, Pinking Hearts Boarder Punch, Jewelry Tag Punch, Vintage Trinkets, Snail Adhesive, Dimensionals

Good Saturday morning to you! I'm up and enjoying my first cup of coffee all by myself this morning. I started this post yesterday morning, then got busy with the day and didn't get back to it. Faith had her first Halloween Party at pre-school.  Katie made pumpkin Rice Krispy treats on a stick...so cute! She dipped them in candy coating and I drew faces on them with yellow melted candy. The kids loved them! Faith also took the pumpkin lollipops that I made for each of the kids. How fun!! 12 little 2 year olds all dressed up in costumes! Just too cute! Hope you're having fun with the season. I know I sure am! Happy Stampin'!!
Lauri

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Work, Work, Work!

Scrapbook on the Walls

Thank You!