The Sounding Joy

Ten more Christmas cards done! Wow! It's not even November yet! This is my favorite so far because it reminds me of why I'm doing this...the true meaning of Christmas and why it's such an exciting time of year. Our King! Our Savior is born! What a reason to celebrate!
I love the Crumb Cake and Whisper White together and when I saw this set in the Holiday Mini Catalog, the wheels started turning on putting it all together. Much of the card making process is spent just coming up with the plan, the layout and then doing that first card to see if it all works. This card took me a full day to decide how I wanted to do it, then only a few hours the next day to get the other 9 of them done! I did have that help of a 2 year old the second day, so that was probably the difference, right? Here's the ingredients:

Ingredients: The Sounding Joy stamp set from the Holiday Mini Catalog
Paper: Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Ink: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Versamark
Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch, Neutrals brads, Crumb Cake seam binding, dimensionals, Snail Adhesive, Sticky Tape, Big Shot, Eyelet Texturz Plate, Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Tool,
Stamp-a-ma-jig ( necessary this time around!)

The saying on the front was stamped first with the Early Espresso, then with the VersaMark and clear embossed. I punched the edge of the Whisper White inside piece too and stamped the greeting inside.
Come celebrate with me the true meaning of Christmas and as we draw closer to the date on the calendar, draw closer to Him! Christmas will never be the same!
Happy Stampin'!
Lauri

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Work, Work, Work!

Scrapbook on the Walls

Thank You!