It's Beginning to Look a lot Like Christmas!

With Thanksgiving come and gone, the lights and the tree have gone up and the decorations set out. It really does look a lot like Christmas around here! I love this time of year and the anticipation and excitement of Christmas! I have spent the last couple of days stuffing envelopes and writing little notes with all the cards I have finished and they're going to the post office today! It feels so good to be done this early and I made almost twice as many as I usually do. Accomplishment! YEAH!
I'm so excited too for our last class before Christmas called Wrap it Up! I've had so much fun designing the projects. The only hard part is knowing when to stop! I really must warn you ahead of time...some of these projects can be addicting!
Before I share those though, I'm going to share the last Christmas card that I did. I was short about 15 cards, so wanted something that was quick, easy, and beautiful. A fellow demonstrator, Dawn Olchefske shared this card on our Stampin' Up! demonstrator web site and it just fit the bill. Simple, yet beautiful!
I changed it up just a little by adding the embossing and the ribbon to the front of it. I love the simplicity of it and the Cherry Cobbler and the white together just shout Christmas!
Ingredients: Stamp Set Word Play, God's Blessings (Inside verse)
Paper: Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: Big Shot, Northern Flurry and Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folders, Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding, Snowflake Punch, Doily Triple Layer Punch (Inside), Snail Adhesive, Basic Pearls
See how easy and beautiful these turned out? I did the extra cards that I needed in just a short time. Now all my cards are done! YIPPEE! It's really not too late to get those cards started and done before Christmas. If you need some suggestions, I'd love to help!
I couldn't decide which of the embossing folders I liked the best, so I just did some of both!
I'm off to get started on some Christmas stockings that I'm helping Katie make for Dickson's sister and kids that get to come from Indonesia for Christmas! A real answer to prayer! Dickson is so excited to see some of his family again! That just adds to the excitement around here!
Happy Stampin'!
Lauri

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Work, Work, Work!

Scrapbook on the Walls

Thank You!