Let It Snow!

Faith loves the snow so much! When it was snowing last week, she stood at the window and said, "Snow harder! I want to go sledding!" The scrapbook page I made yesterday is with pictures that were taken in Feb of this year of her playing in the snow, so no, it hasn't snowed that much here yet! Sledding will have to wait for another day!
Did you figure out that the tall snowman on the end with the snowflake and dot of paper is my exclamation point? Now that I've told you, I hope you can see it! Here's a close up of it.
When I cut the letters with my Big Shot, I also cut them out of a piece of the cardboard that comes in the back of the DSP papers. I always save those to recycle them. It adds a little lift to the letters and to the backs of my snowmen. Here's the ingredients list for you.
Ingredients: Stamp Set: Snow Much Fun
Paper: Whisper White, Bashful Blue 12 x 12 cardstock, Brights Designer Series Paper Pack, Pacific Point, Melon Mambo
Ink: Basic Black, Bashful Blue for shading
Accessories: Markers to color the snowmen, sponge daubers, Northern Frost Decorative Strip Die, Timeless Type Junior Alphabet, Alphabet Simple Letters, Big Shot,Snail adhesive, dimensionals

The whole page went together pretty quickly. Remember, scrapbooking isn't about being caught up or how far behind you are, it's about DOING it!  So dig out those photos and get started again!
Happy Stampin'!
Lauri

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Work, Work, Work!

Scrapbook on the Walls

Thank You!