Let's Go Fly a Kite

Let's go fly a kite, up to the highest heights...let's go fly a kite and send it soaring! Do you remember this song from Mary Poppins? It's been going through my head since I worked on cards yesterday with the new set from the upcoming mini catalog called Send Me Soaring. Another one of my favorites from the mini!

Ingredients: Send Me Soaring
Paper: Everyday Enchantment DSP, Pool Party, Lucky Limeade, Confetti White, Whisper White, Calypso Coral
Ink: Early Espresso, Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder, VersaMark
Accessories: Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Adorning Accents Embossing Folder, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Curly Label Punch, Big Shot, Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive, Everyday Enchantment Ribbon, Aqua Pen

I love the different sayings in this set. You can use these cards for birthdays, get well, even a non traditional Valentine! I love the cheery colors and well, I just love this card! The ribbon and the DSP that I used are sneak peaks of some of the Sale-a-bration FREEBIES! Only a month away! For every $50.00 that you purchase, you can choose a free stamp set or product from the new Sale-a-bration brochure! Lots of fun things to choose from this year!

 I stamped the kite, string and tail on the corner of the inside. Notice too the fun border of hearts along the bottom with the new Adorning Accents Embossing Folder. It comes with a set of three of them...another favorite from the mini of mine! I told you that you were going to love it! 
So now that I have that song running through your head too, have some fun stampin' today!!
Happy Stampin'!
Lauri

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Work, Work, Work!

Scrapbook on the Walls

Punchy Scarecrow