Merry Christmas Stocking

I ran out of cards again, so had to do some quick and easy ones for my last minute sending. I love the simplicity of these and they went together so quickly! Just what I needed this time of year!
Ingredients: Stitched Stockings, Inside sentiment from Come to Bethlehem
Ink: Not Quite Navy
Paper: Not Quite Navy, Whisper White
Accessories: Jewels, Organza Ribbon, Northern Flurries Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Stocking Punch, Snail Adhesive, Dimensionals
Inside I stamped the Merry Christmas and the stocking again in Not Quite Navy. Really a simple card, but fun to do!


Check out the clearance rack online! Up to 80% off on Stampin' Up! They have some of the old whale style punches on clearance (my favorite kind of punch!) and lots of really good deals! Order on-line and have it shipped right to you! Just click on the button on the top left and it will take you right to the page...set up an account and you're ready to roll! What fun! Great prices! Check them out!
I've gotten my first order from the new Occasions Mini Catalog going live in January, but haven't had time to play with them just yet! You will love all the new things coming!

Katie and I finished our first course of cake making last night. I've really learned a lot and had a lot of fun doing it. Katie's already signed us up for course 2 coming in January! Last night we did roses and boy, did I have a hard time with mine at first! My frosting was just not right and after messing around with trying to get the right consistency, I was covered with purple frosting! Sticky! Not one of my favorite things! I did get a lot of practice making roses.  Hopefully next time, it'll go a little smoother! One thing that I learned last night, was that the frosting is a BIG thing when you're trying to make flowers! Katie did an awesome job on hers, and was the first one finished, while I struggled with the frosting. She made these beautiful pink roses.
Gorgeous, don't you think?
We're off to Disney today! I have the stockings all ready to finish in the car...just hand sewing to do on them now for the binding, then they will all be done...all 14 of them! I figure we have lots of driving to do in the next couple of days, so no problem keeping busy in the car! 
Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas as we celebrate the birth of our Savior, Jesus! What a wonderful season to stop and reflect on all the He has done for us! We are so blessed! I pray that you're getting done with all your preparations and can sit back now and enjoy the season!
Happy Stampin'!
Lauri 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Work, Work, Work!

Scrapbook on the Walls

Thank You!