Baby Evelyn Banner

Jamie's friends had a baby shower for her after baby Evelyn arrived and one of her friends, Pappy, made this cute, cute little banner for the shower. I loved it so much and thought that it was such a good idea, that I just had to share it here with you!

Did I say how cute it was yet?? The onesies are different sizes and hung on the ribbon with clothes pins and the letters pinned on with diaper pins. So adorable and such a great idea for welcoming a new baby! I'll be stealing this one for sure!
A quick post today. I have a workshop tomorrow to cut paper for and get organized. I usually don't have kids on Fridays to watch, but do today, so know I will have lots of "help"!
Have fun paper crafting today!
Lauri

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Work, Work, Work!

Scrapbook on the Walls

Thank You!