Computer Problems! GRR!

I've been fussing with computer problems this week. I just love those problems! (Count it all joy...!) I have been stamping and making some new cards to show you, but for some reason, I can't get my card reader to work and even lost some of the pictures that I took. I haven't been able to spend a lot of time trouble shooting, so maybe today while Dickson is home, I can get it all figured out and be back to "normal" (whatever that is!)
I received a fun card in the mail this week from my friend, Susan, back in SD. I would love to show you a picture, but, you know, just one of those things! I'll be sure to post a picture when I get everything worked out. I may just need to get a new card reader...that would be simple!
Be sure to check out the Clearance Rack on Stampin' Up! They have some of the old style punches on clearance along with some paper, the card keepers, and lots of other fun stuff! Get it before it's gone!!
There's lots of exciting things happening this time of year with the new catalog just around the corner! The retired list will come out on the 15th and a sneak preview of the catalog soon to follow! I'm pretty excited to see the new In Colors and all the new things that they will have to offer! Can't wait!!! I've seen a couple of the new sets in our Demonstrators monthly magazine...shh! Can't tell!!

CLASSES TO JOIN: We have 4 groups going now with technique clubs. We have 2 groups that are scrapbooking, and 2 that are working on just cards. If you want to learn some new techniques, give a call and we'll work you into one of the groups. All of them are on different days, so there's sure to be one that will work for you!

SAVE THE DATE!! We're doing an overnight scrapbooking get together on the 27th and 28th! I've been working on putting goody bags together for all those that are coming, plus little mini classes to get your mojo working! I will have all my punches, Big Shot and dies, stamp sets and ink pads available for you to use. Bring your supplies and plan on getting lots of pages done! The cost is only $25.00!! (to cover the cost of food). We only have a few spots left, so let me know right away if you would like to join us. Call me for all the details.

I do have one picture to share with you today that I forgot to post when we did the Rock and Roll technique. I made these little holders for all the girls in the technique class...just a little goody from me! The original pattern that I saw had candy in it, but I thought flower seeds would be so fun for Spring.


I'm sticking one of these into my Mother's Day cards too! How fun!
Better get to work trouble shooting and see if I can't have some more pictures to share with you! Wish me luck!
Happy Stampin'!
Lauri

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Work, Work, Work!

Scrapbook on the Walls

Thank You!