Got it Working! (Even on Friday the 13th!)

It must be a lucky day for me! I figured out my computer problems right away this morning and got to go have lunch with my husband and daughter. I spent time helping Katie get caught up on some of her grading, so Michael and I were there much longer than I thought we were going to be! High school...what can I say?? I am really proud of the job that the kids are doing in Larry's woodworking class! Wow! The projects that those kids are working on are amazing! There's some real talent there and some incredible pieces that the kids are building. I was really impressed! Of course, it's all about the teacher and the great stuff he's sharing with them! I have such a talented husband!
These are the thank you cards that I made and put in with the last technique classes' orders. I saw this wonderful card on our Demonstrator web site and "needed" to get this set, Button, Button. I loved it when I first saw it, then got it, and hadn't even put it together yet. Can anyone relate? It's about time that I broke it in! Lots of fun cutting around the flower buttons....luckily, the round ones were punched with the circle punch.  I can see some fun scrapbook pages using this one too!

It's so cheery!
Ingredients: Stamp Set: Button, Button and Curly Cute
Paper: Poppy Parade, Whisper White
Ink: Lucky Limeade, Pumpkin Pie, Poppy Parade
Accessories: Big shot, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Dimensionals, Silver Mini Brads, Snail Adhesive, 1" Circle Punch, Paper Piercing Tool, Mat Pack, Pumpkin Pie Satin Ribbon

That's it for now! Go ahead and break out those stamp sets that you've been saving!
Happy Stampin'!
Lauri


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Work, Work, Work!

Scrapbook on the Walls

Thank You!