Happy New Baby Card

I've been asked to be part of the Sonshine Committee at our church. I told Cathy how much I liked to make cards, so was asked to send cards to those in our congregation that need encouragement, sympathy, baby cards, etc. I was thrilled! That's right up my alley! One of our members had a new baby last week, so this is the card I made and sent to the family...


Ingredients: Stamp Set: Baby Bundle, Fox and Friends, Best of Everything
Paper: Whisper Shite, Wild Wasabi, Bashful Blue
Ink: Wild Wasabi, Chocolate Chip, Bashful Blue
Accessories: Stripped Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Scallop Edge Border Punch, Subtles Brads, Bashful Blue, Chocolate Chip, and Wild Wasabi Markers Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive 

I love the gingham check background! It's one of the techniques we'll be doing in our next card class. Join us if you would like to learn some new techniques. Just call me for all the details. We've added another class as our first one is full, so one more option for you! We're having so much fun!
I'm off to help Carolann finish her family cards that she mails out each month. It's so fun to have someone to stamp with!! Want to join us?? Come on over!!
Happy Stampin'!
Lauri

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Work, Work, Work!

Scrapbook on the Walls

Thank You!