I Love You This Much!

For Mother's Day at school (I know, a while back) we made the cutest card that I just had to share with you. The kids decorated kitchen towels, wrapped them, then made this card to give to their Mom's. I found the idea on Pinterest and thought what a great idea for 1st and 2nd graders. The Mom's loved them!


Some of the cute towels that they made...


wrapped up so carefully...


then the card. They traced their hands onto construction paper, then wrote I love you, Happy Mother's Day on the outside of the front hand, then accordion folded several strips of paper together and wrote on the inside...


This Much!!!! 
What a great card to make for any special occasion. I know, not my usual post for the day, but thought these were too cute not to share. What a special craft to do with your grand kids or small children at home too.
Happy Stampin'!
Lauri

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Work, Work, Work!

Scrapbook on the Walls

Thank You!