Wisteria Wonder Sweet Floral Birthday

Birthdays, birthdays and lots of birthdays this month! We have 10 birthdays to send cards for. That's a lot of birthdays! The first card I'm showing you is one that I sent to a special friend for her birthday coming up in just a couple of days. Hopefully she will get the card before she sees it here! I love the monochromatic look to this one and the simplicity of it! The Sweet Floral background stamp doesn't need much to make it beautiful and the new In Color, Wisteria Wonder, is indeed wonderful!

Ingredients: Sweet Floral, Four Frames, Tagstastic (Hostess set)
Paper: Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White
Ink: Wisteria Wonder
Accessories: 3/8" Ruffled Ribbon Wisteria Wonder, Designer Printed Brads, Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive, Mat Pack, Paper piercing tool, Wisteria Wonder Marker, Concord Crush Marker, Tag Corner Punch, Decorative Label Punch, Sponge Daubers
Isn't it just beautiful?? I sponged around all (and I mean all!) the edges. I wonder how many calories you can burn sponging?? I know my arm was sure tired when I got done!
And don't forget the inside!
I did the faux stitching, punched corners, and sponging on the inside too! The happy birthday sentiment on the front was lined up with the guides again on my clear block and made it so much easier to get the sentiment straight. I think that may be my favorite new tool from the new catalog!
We're off to SD for the weekend! It will be a quick trip, but I'm anxious to see friends and family again...and smell the pine trees! :-)!  Katie even bought me a pine scented candle this past weekend so I wouldn't be home sick. I never thought I'd miss a smell. Larry has always said when we would pull into the driveway from a trip, "Oh it smells so good here!" Now I know what he means! Hope to see you then!
Happy Stampin'!
Lauri

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Work, Work, Work!

Scrapbook on the Walls

Thank You!