Almost done with the Valentines!

I'm anxious to finish the Valentines and get on with some other projects. I'll be leaving on Saturday of this week to go to Colorado to welcome my new Granddaughter coming on the 6th! I'll be gone over Valentines Day, so I need to finish them up for My Golden Valentine...today if possible! I've piled up over 80 of them so far, so I'm getting there! Just a few more to go! What fun it has been to make them and to pray for the ones that will be receiving them. Katie's Bible study group at school, Agape, will be making deliveries for me. Bless them for taking the time to visit the nursing home!
This one is pretty much a repeat from the Cherry Cobbler ones that I shared about a week ago. I changed the color and used a different letterpress plate on them. I sure do like the Razzleberry color! It's one that I don't pull out very often, but always really love it when I do.
One of the differences in this card is the Heart Pressed Letterpress Plate and of course that beautiful Razzleberry color in the ink, paper, and the ribbon. So pretty!
We're heading to school, so I'll make this short today. Hope you're getting some of those Valentines stamped!
Lauri

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Work, Work, Work!

Scrapbook on the Walls

Thank You!