It's a Pile of Valentines!

Over one hundred Valentines are ready for delivery to the nursing home here in Elko for My Golden Valentine. I've finally finished all of them and have them in the envelopes and ready to deliver! What fun it's been to get them all done and to work on them with Faith and explain to her where they're going and why. I pray that the receiver is as blessed receiving them as I have been in making them! Check out this pile!

The last ones that I finished this morning are these bright and cheery ones...

Ingredients: Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes, Candy Conversations
Paper: Confetti White, Bashful Blue, Wild Wasabi, scraps of Real Red, Poppy Parade, Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight, Wild Wasabi, Pale Plum
Accessories: Big Shot, Square Lattice embossing folder, Heart to Heart Punch, Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch, Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive

All the hearts and tags were punched from scraps out of my scrap bin...no full sheets of paper were damaged in the making of these cards! (That one's for you, Susan! Aren't you proud of me?!) It's a great way to use up some scraps! The technique on the front is inset embossing...just adhere the hearts in place, then place in the texture folder and run through the Big Shot. It's a great technique to give it that quilted look without all the work! You could easily change the hearts to a different shape for another occasion. Wouldn't buttons would be cute?!
Off to get a couple of birthday cards done that need to be finished before my trip, then I'm baking heart cookies to decorate with Faith this afternoon. Oh we have so much fun!
Enjoy a little stampin' today!
Lauri

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Work, Work, Work!

Scrapbook on the Walls

Thank You!