Candy Conversations

I've sure gotten a lot of use out of the new stamp, Candy Conversations, from the mini catalog! I love how many things you can do with just a single stamp. I'm still working on Valentines for My Golden Valentine and so far, I've used it on every single one. This time, I used it for the main image on the front and it's just so easy to wow it up a little by changing the colors of the hearts. I wanted to do some Valentines that weren't so girly and pink, so went with more of the blues and greens and just love the color combination!  I think it's one of my favorites so far!
The new embossing folder, Adorning Accents, adds a lot of texture to the bottom edge and wait until you get your hands on that ribbon! It's free in the Sale-a-bration catalog as one of the goodies that you can pick with your order of $50.00.  It has such sparkle in real life!

Inside I stamped the new Sale-a-bration set, Outlined Occasions, (another one of those free Sale-a-bration goodies!) then colored it in with markers.
Ingredients: Candy Conversations, Outlined Occasions
Paper: Whisper White, Not Quite Navy, Marina Mist, Lucky Limeade
Ink: Not Quite Navy, Riding Hood Red
Accessories: Big Shot, Adorning Accents embossing folder, Everyday Enchantment Ribbon, Riding Hood Red, Lucky Limeade, Marina Mist, Pumpkin Pie, Poppy Parade, Not Quite Navy Markers, Small Heart Punch, Snail Adhesive, Dimensionals

Sale-a-bration starts this week!! I'm so excited! This is one of my favorite times of the Stampin' Up! year! With every $50.00 that you spend, you're able to choose one item from the Sale-a-bration catalog. They have paper, ribbon and brads, stamp sets, and have included some of the things from the Idea Book and Catalog too. Oh how I just love, love, love FREE stampin' supplies!!!
I have two workshops scheduled here in Elko this coming weekend. Give me a call if you want to come stamp with us!! Fun! Fun! Fun!
Happy Stampin'!
Lauri

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Work, Work, Work!

Scrapbook on the Walls

Thank You!