Valentine Candy Pocket

Another demonstrator shared how to make this cute Valentine pocket and I just had to try it myself! I like it so much that I'm going to share it with the gals at my workshop tonight! What a fun Valentine treat bag!



Here's a picture from the top so you can see how it goes together and how the candy fits in it. I added candy hearts to the bag and tied it with a piece of pink ribbon.

Ingredients: Stamps: Loving Thoughts
Ink: Riding Hood Red
Paper: Twitterpated, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Hearts Framelit Dies, Big Shot, Petal Cone Die, Cello bag, Ribbon, Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive, Sticky Strip, Tombo Multipurpose Glue, Pearls, Scallop Border Punch, 1/8" circle punch, candy

Can't wait to share this tonight! I know they'll love it as much as I do!
I'm off to cut up more paper for the other project that we'll be doing. I feel a little behind today, but spent the last two days on the couch with a stomach bug! No fun! Katie stayed home and nursed me and watched the kids, so that I could recoup. Sure was nice just to sleep all day! You know how bad it is when you don't even want to stamp! So glad to be done with that!
Have some fun stampin' for your favorite Valentine today!
Lauri

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Work, Work, Work!

Scrapbook on the Walls

Thank You!