Sale-a-bration is Here!!

My favorite time of the Stampin' Up! year starts today! Click on the catalog on the sidebar to see all the goodies that you can get for free!!  With so many fun, free products, now is the time to hostess a workshop! Call me to get yours on the schedule.
    We had snow here yesterday so I didn't get any stamping done. I spent the day playing in the snow with Faith. She just loves the snow and has been praying for enough to go sledding in, and yesterday her prayers were answered. We built a snowman in the front yard, and shoveled and cleaned walks here and at the neighbors. I think she would have stayed out all day if Grandma would have had enough energy!
Have fun Sale-a-brating!
Lauri and Faith
(Faith had to spell her name while I was typing!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Work, Work, Work!

Scrapbook on the Walls

Thank You!