It's Here! The New Mini!

The new mini catalog is online today! I've been warning you that you will want it all!! Click on the catalog on the sidebar and take a tour of all the fun new stuff from Stampin' Up! If you haven't received your new catalog yet, let me know and I have some that I can get to you. It's so fun to page through it in person!
Katie made a couple of the birthday calendars while on Christmas vacation from school, and I wanted to share them with you. She did a wonderful job of mixing stamps, punches and dies to create beautiful pages for each of the months. One will be heading back to Indonesia with Dickson's sister, Nina, and even though they don't have snow there, January will remind them of the "cold" time they had in Nevada...even though it's been in the 50's and 60's here while they've been here and we haven't had any snow for them! Dickson took them into the mountains to play in the snow for a bit on Monday, so they got to see and feel it anyway, but not even much snow there to be found.

Love the flower and the stamping on the front!


Die cut snowflakes with stamped and embossed ones from Serene Snowflakes.

Hearts for February with the new embosslit die in the mini catalog.

My favorite one...the Send me Soaring set from the mini and I love how the Four Frames fits around the month so perfectly!


Just Believe...I like the outline around the month...fit just right.

Butterflies from the hostess set Precious Butterflies and Creative Elements.

The new set from the mini, Mixed Bunch and the matching punch.


All American page using the star punches...Katie did the one going to Indonesia with the flowers from the August page in this one and did red and white for Indonesia Independence Day in August.
Flower Die done in bright colors! Both of these dies have been discontinued.


Countryside colored with pencils...one of my favorite sets!


Pumpkins punched from the oval punches, shaded and stitched.


Day of Gratitude, a set I'll have to borrow from Katie...has been on my wish list!

Come to Bethlehem for the best birthday of the month...Jesus!

Love how these turned out! I may have to get a new calendar going for me!!
Happy Stampin'!
Lauri


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Work, Work, Work!

Scrapbook on the Walls

Thank You!