Happy Birthday today to Collin!!

My Grandson, Collin turns two years old today!! I'm a little late in getting his card mailed to him, but I did find some time to get this put together after fishing on Saturday. Kim Score had this cute punch art elephant on her site that she shared. How cute is this?


It is a 5 x 5 card and mailed with extra postage. Punches are the ornament punch x 4, the extra large oval punch, the 2 1/2" circle punch, and the blossom punch. The trunk is cut from the blossom punch, the ears are the ornament punch, the head the extra large oval and the body the 2 1/2" circle. The feet are the ornament punch cut in half, then rounded to make the feet. I added toenails with the 1/4" circle punch (retired now, but you could use the cupcake punch circles). I also added two more feet to mine and made him look like he was dancing, so I punched 4 of the ornament punch pieces instead of the 3 that she recommended. Kim added a bobble head piece to hers, which would be really cool, but of course I didn't start soon enough to find any of those. She also used a stamp to stamp on her face, but I don't have that (non-Stampin' Up!) so just drew his face on. The background piece was embossed with the stripes embossing folder, then I used the VersaMark marker to darken every other stripe. He just makes me smile...just like my little Grandson!! Happy, happy birthday to you, dear Collin! Grandma loves you!
Happy stampin'! Make something today that makes you smile!
Lauri

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Work, Work, Work!

Scrapbook on the Walls

Thank You!