More Scrapbook Pages

I wanted to share with you some of the scrapbook pages that I did at our overnight. Some of the pages are completely done, but some still need journaling or embellishments added. I feel like I got so much accomplished! Remember, it's not about being caught up, it's about doing it!!

I used the scallop punch to make the clouds, then sponged them to add a little color. The alphabet set is a retired one...love it and couldn't get rid of it!! I love the fact that it punches out with the 3/4" circle punch and doesn't have to be cut out!

I made the kite on this page to match the kite that Faith and I had made that day, then used the inset embossed technique to give some texture.


I punched some mittens out of the oval punch and scalloped square punch and hung them with the mini clothespins. I need to do some others that I can hang by the journaling for the page.

Isn't this just the cutest little mitten muncher that you've ever seen??

This is one of pages that I taught in our scrapbooking classes using the new Dresden die and shading and sewing on a page. I also turned the heart around so that it had the "debossed" side facing the front. Love this page!

This is a fun photo that I took of little Evelyn's feet and her Mommy and Daddy's hands. I love that you can see a little of her face in the middle. Still needs to be journaled. I don't usually journal on my pages when I'm with a group. I start writing what I'm saying or misspelling words, so leave it till a quiet time at home.

Faith found Daddy's hard hat by the door one day as he was leaving for work and had to try it on. I used the Daisy #2 die for the flowers...just wish that it hadn't been on the retired list! I made the leaves from folded ribbon. I need to add more flowers and journaling to this page.
I love the Tasteful Trim die along the bottom!

I cut snowflakes with the Northern Frost strip (another one that's on the retired list) and made my own dimensional background paper. The snow along the bottom is just torn paper...easy!

 
This one is still a work in progress...don't you just love those eyes? They speak such volumes without a lot of words that we can understand yet. The background paper is an old one that I had been "saving" in my stash.
As you can see, my favorite subjects to photograph and then "have" to scrapbook are my grand kids! They are such precious gifts from God!!! Love them all to pieces!
Have some fun reliving those precious memories again!
Happy Stampin'!
Lauri

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Work, Work, Work!

Scrapbook on the Walls

Thank You!