Summer Smooches Decor Stencil

One of the techniques that we worked on in our scrapbooking classes was sponging. When I saw the Summer Smooches stencil available in April, I wanted to make my thank you cards for the month using it to show another way to add sponging to projects. I love the stencil, but didn't think it would take me forever to get the cards made! (I cut out parts and pieces for 30 cards!) Finally, I've finished most of them...still a few to go though!
Ingredients: Summer Smooches Decor Stencil, French Foliage
Paper: Crumb Cake, Pear Pizzazz, Newsprint, Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, In Colors DSP
Ink: Soft Suede, Pear Pizzazz, Poppy Parade, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight
Accessories: Sponge Daubers and sponges, Scallop trim punch, Victoria Crochet Trim, Summer Smooches Fabric Brads, Snail Adhesive

Don't you just love those fabric brads? These are not cards that will going in the mail, that brad is just too thick, but worked great for hand delivery in my orders!

Inside, I again stenciled the flower pattern in the corner. It's just so beautiful and well worth all the work!
Happy Stampin'! Celebrate National Scrapbooking Day on Saturday!
Lauri

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Work, Work, Work!

Scrapbook on the Walls

Thank You!