Convention Swaps Round 2!

It's so fun to get out the cards I swapped for at convention and check them all out again! Here's more of the sample cards that I received:
This one is really purple in real life and has lots of sparkle to it...my photos aren't the best today.

The Ronald McDonald set! We got this stamp set FREE at the end of convention! How cool is that?!! For every set that is sold $3.00 is donated to the Ronald McDonald house!

I love the split in this one! I didn't really think I liked this set until I saw this card!

It's hard to see in the photo, but the middle cake is sparkling! Love a little bling!

Love the colors in this one!

My photo doesn't do this one justice...the pink is much more vivid and the shoe stands out better with the emboss resist technique.

The new camping set! I can see lots of scrapbook pages using this one!

One more sample for you today with a card that I made. Again, another sample that I saw on Pinterest that I loved! I love to CASE (copy and share everything) samples from there! I made this as a special birthday card for one of my friends back in SD, but of course couldn't just do one at a time!


And the inside. Wish my photos weren't so washed out today...much prettier in person!
I love the rose in this stamp set and was sad to see it retire this year. I just couldn't bear to part with mine, and have made more cards with it since the new catalog came out. It's so fun to do the reinker spread technique with!
We're off to Reno for Hot August nights this weekend! Can't wait!! Larry is really excited to see all the old cars...brings back lots of memories!
Happy Stampin'!
 Lauri

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Work, Work, Work!

Scrapbook on the Walls

Thank You!