Ho Ho Ho Top Note Santa

I found this picture in my files from way back in 2005 when Gabe and Lily visited Santa. Gabe was only 2 at the time, and Lily just over a month old! I've always saved it for a special scrapbook page, and finally came up with one worthy of such a cute picture! Another demonstrator had shared the Top Note Santa on a card and I thought it was so cute...and what a great Santa to make for my special picture.
It's one of my favorite pages!! (I think I say after each one that I finish!). I used the VersaMark ink along the bottom for my row of Christmas trees from the Season Of Joy stamp set...
And here's a close up of that great Top Note Santa...

His beard is textured with the Manhattan Flower embossing folder...who would have thought that a rose would make a beard?? The Always Artichoke strip in behind was textured with the new Stripes embossing folder. His moustache is cut with the bird punch, and nose an oval punch and raised with dimensionals, the eyes are a 1/2" circle punch as are the mistletoe berries, and the hat is the Pennant punch with a 1" circle punch for the ball. I used a bowl to cut the curve along the hat and the beard, and added lips with the small oval punch. The leaves for the mistletoe where cut from a rectangle with a circle punch or can be cut from the die in the mini catalog, which I don't have, or just cut by hand if you have a good eye for those things! I backed the picture with the Brushed Gold metallic paper and cut the Ho Ho Ho from the Timeless Type Jr Alphabet set. This will be one of the pages that we will do for the scrapbook workshop this coming Saturday. If you don't have a scrapbook going, I'll also show you how to make him into a card. Oh how fun! I love, love, love it!! What a great page for such cute grandkids!!
Happy Stampin'!
Lauri

Comments

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! Thanks for stopping by!

Popular posts from this blog

Work, Work, Work!

Scrapbook on the Walls

Thank You!