Monkey Business

A friend sent me this recipe a couple of weeks ago and we loved it so much that I wanted to include it in my recipe book. I'm also in the process of making a couple more books for gifts and will also share this recipe page for our scrapbooking workshop this weekend. So without anymore monkey business, here it is:
Isn't he cute?? I had problems finding any directions for a cute monkey, so copied a monkey picture on Michael's bib. (I'd show you a picture of it, but he got it pretty messy last night...he's started on cereal!). Katie just laughs at me!

Here's a close up of the monkey...

Here's the punches that I used: Face 2 1/2" circle punch, muzzle (I guess that's what you call it??) Extra Large Oval Punch, Black eyes 1/2" circle punch, behind the eyes (don't know what that's called either...sockets??) Full Heart Punch, Ears 1 1/4" circle punch and 1" circle punch, nose is a  trimmed 1/2" circle punch , and his stickin' up hair is hand cut, and finally a bow attached for his bow tie. A very simple and fun recipe page. I love him!! I think he needs a name....hmmm...what should I call him??
Happy Stampin'!
Lauri



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Work, Work, Work!

Scrapbook on the Walls

Thank You!