More Valentines!

I've been making phone calls and getting the ball rolling for a My Golden Valentine program here! (See the post from yesterday if you have questions on the program). Oh what fun! Our neighbor, Carolann, came over yesterday for a couple of hours and helped me with more Valentines for the pile. We had so much fun! This is an updated version of one of them that we did last year. I just used the current set from the mini catalog Take it to Heart and the Framelit dies to cut out the hearts.
I used the letterpress plate, Lots of Love on the newsprint paper, First Edition.  I love the new look it gives to the newsprint. I did have to look in the catalog for the correct sandwich to send these through the Big Shot. You can find that on page 217 in the Idea Book and Catalog. Just make sure your words and the words on the newsprint are both going the right direction.

Inside I stamped the Candy Conversations and added the Pinking Hearts border along the bottom with a heart cut from the Scalloped Heart of Hearts Embosslit Die.

Ingredients: Teeny Tiny Wishes, Candy Conversations, Take It To Heart
Paper: First Edition Specialty Paper, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: Lots of Love Letterpress Plate, Big Shot, Pinking Hearts Border Punch, Scalloped Heart of Hearts Embosslit Die, Framelits Hearts Collection, Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding, Snail Adhesive, Dimensionals

So our pile is starting to grow! Off to get more started while the kids are napping!
Stamp something fun today for someone else! I know you will be blessed!
Lauri

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Work, Work, Work!

Scrapbook on the Walls

Thank You!