Occasions Mini Catalog

I've had so much fun playing with the new products in the Occasions Mini Catalog! I love the new ribbon and the new Edgelits and Framelits! I used almost all new products on the cards I made...trying to get them all broken in!

I used both Baja Breeze and Blushing Bride card stock and ribbon along with the DSP Twitterpated. I love these colors together! I colored in the outline image of the border stamp with a VersaMarker to deepen the colors of the flowers just a bit.
Lots of dimension to the cards!

I repeated the border on the inside along the bottom edge.

 Ingredients: Bordering on Romance, Take It to Heart, Loving Thoughts, Mixed Bunch all from the Occasions Mini Catalog
Paper: Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Baja Breeze, Night of Navy, Twitterpated DSP
Ink: Baja Breeze, Night of Navy, Blushing Bride
Accessories: Heart Framelit Dies, Texture Impressions and Edgelit Dies Adorning Accents, Big Shot, Baja Breeze and Blushing Bride Pleated Satin Ribbon, Sponges, Snail Adhesive, Dimensionals, VersaMarker

I've already mailed a couple of these out for birthday cards...still working on that January list!  You don't have to save these for Valentines (though they would be great). Hearts are not just for one day a year!
Stamp the day away!
Lauri

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Work, Work, Work!

Scrapbook on the Walls

Thank You!